Tuesday 3 February 2015

“...but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” ― Benjamin Franklin

...And the inevitable and dreaded price increase that I've been avoiding for so long.  Blegh!

If you know me well, you know that making decisions like this involves ALOT of angst and ALOT of over thinking and over analysing which always brings me closer to the death thing he talks about.  I'm not joking.

So while it gives me no pleasure to announce that I have a new pricing structure, I am most relieved that that pain of working on it is finally over.  

I've worked very hard to create a new pricing structure that is fair and offers my clients some fantastic new products as well as fits their needs as I've come to know them.  There are more photos included in the collections and there are lots of "frills" you can add in order to make the most of your beautiful photos.
  
All of my collections now include a mini album or canvas so that your photos are not stuck away on your computer somewhere and you'll receive digital files as well.  Having printed photos is something that I'm becoming more and more passionate about and I hope you will too.

I've also opted to slightly change the process so that you don't need to decide exactly which collection you'd like to purchase at the time of booking your shoot.  You can wait until you see the photos and are blown away by your awesomeness before you make your collection selection.  Check out the "What to expect" page under pricing on my website for the details.

You can find all of the new information on my website under "Pricing" - http://www.blmphotography.co.za/

I really look forward to working with you this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment